Please note: Due to constant attempts by spambots to gain access to SpongePedia, account creation is currently disabled. We apologize for any inconvenience.
You are not logged in. Please log in to get the full benefit of SpongePedia.
For further questions go to SpongePedia:Contents !
The Invisible Boat Mobile
The Invisible Boat Mobile is Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy's vehicle, located in the Mermalair. SpongeBob claims to know lots about the boat, like knowing where the windshield wipers are. However, when he pressed the aforementioned button, it turned out to be the Origami Button. Barnacle Boy commonly is burned by the tailpipe of the boat mobile when Mermaid Man starts it up. Barnacle Boy thinks that making it invisible was a stupid idea. What good is an invisible boat if you do not know where you park it? The boat mobile was once almost completely painted black by SpongeBob and Patrick, thus defeating the purpose of it being invisible.
The new boat mobile the car is color is purple. You can not see everything, but it is invisible and the license plate number is WVP 780.
- When using the Invisible Boat alarm, the boat mobile is visible and revealed to be a pink 1959 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz. However, when SpongeBob and Patrick paint half of the boat mobile, or when they run it into a streetlight, it appears to be shaped like a boat.
- As revealed in Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV, the boat runs on manual transmission (when the two are trying to escape from SpongeBob in the boat mobile, Barnacle Boy exclaims, "I told you we should have got the automatic!")
- By it's look with "The Invisible Boat Alarm" It's look is a reference to Al's Car in the movie "Toy Story 2."
- It may be possible that Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy used the prank gag Invisible Spray to make it invisible.
- The Invisible Boatmobile is usable in one level in learn to D.R.I.V.E in SpongeBob's Boating Bash.
|Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy|