The inside of the Wash basically looks just like a regular Laundromat. There are washing machines on the left and right sides of the store. Outside, the Wash has a big sign reading its name on capital letters. The shape of the building somehow looks like a cliff. The area is pretty big, and the exterior is fairly fancy. There are many washing machines all around the complex.
- It is a reference to The Wash, the east coast of England.
- The Wash is also seen in The Creature From The Krusty Krab video game.
- When SpongeBob and Patrick go in the say "Hey everybody, SpongeBob's back" which could mean they go there a lot.
- Mr. Krabs mistook it for a night club
- SpongeBob and Patrick thought it was cool to watch underpants spin around and around inside a washing machine all night, but Mr. Krabs hated it.