Krab Borg (Episode)
|Airdate:||March 29, 2002|
|Previous Episode:||Squilliam Returns|
|Next Episode:||Rock-A-Bye Bivalve|
|SpongeBob SquarePants||Tom Kenny|
|Squidward Tentacles||Rodger Bumpass|
|Gary the Snail||Tom Kenny|
|Eugene H. Krabs||Clancy Brown|
Krab Borg is an episode from Season 3.
- Mr. Krabs
- Radio DJ from the station KRUM
- His Mother
- Uncle Sherm
- Characters of the movie
Original Crew for Night of the Living Robots movie
- SpongeBob: Director
- Patrick: Written/Cameraman
- Squidward: Screenplay/Make-up Artist
- Mr. Krabs: Screenplay
- Sandy: Stunts/Explosives Handler
- Plankton: Boom Operator
- Larry: Car Operator
- Fred: Turtle Operator
- Nat: Ninja Operator
- Tom: Executive Producer
- Scooter: Producer
- Lou: Line Producer
- Harold: Associate Producer
- Thaddeus: Executive Producer: South Rough Korea
- Perch Perkins: Director of Photography
- Johnny: Editing
- Patchy: Casting
- Potty: Casting
SpongeBob watches a movie called "Night of the Living Robots," and thinks everyone in his presence is a robot. Before going back to his post, he sees Mr. Krabs asking his radio to play him a song, strange dancing, saying he feels "recharged" and constantly saying "beep-boop-bop-beep-bop-beep" over the phone. So Squidward and SpongeBob become paranoid and try to get the "poop" out of Mr. Krabs reading a book called "How to Torture." They try to ask him where the real Mr. Krabs it, but Mr. Krabs truthfully says that he is him. So to interrogate him they destroy his valuables, but suddenly he bursts out crying, and mentioning love, and laughs, the three things robots can't do in the movie. So Squidward asks how the movie ended. SpongeBob states it was only their imagination. Feeling that he'll get in trouble for keeping Mr. Krabs hostage, he says "Look, time to feed Gary!" and runs out the door. Then, the episode ends with Mr. Krabs yelling "Squidward!!"
- People SpongeBob think that they're a robot:
- This is the second time SpongeBob was involved in an interrogation, the first time was in Imitation Krabs.
- This is the first time inanimate objects were interrogated.
- In total, SpongeBob and Squidward destroyed $120.12 out of Mr.Krabs' money excluding the gift and cash register.
- The episode's title is a reference to Star Trek.
- There is a Help Wanted sign on the Krusty Krab's window at the end of the episode
- This episode is a rare occasion where Squidward had went along with SpongeBob's crazy schemes.
- The title card music is the same song Mr. Krabs listens to in this episode.
- This episode has another mention of his Uncle Sherm who is mentioned many, many times in the series but never shown.
- When Mr. Krabs crushes the egg, he drops the tongs, but when he comes out of his office, he has them back in his hand again.
- When Mr. Krabs yells "WHAT!? YOU THINK I'M A ROBOT?" the lamp is knocked over, the light is back on, but Squidward already turned the light off.
- Night of the Living Robots is an obvious spoof on the old horror movie Night of the Living Dead.
- This is the second time Mr. Krabs is mistaken for a robot. The first time was Imitation Krabs.
Transcript and Song
|← Season 2 Season 3 Season 4 →|