|Birthday:||March 18th, 2002|
|Interests/Hobbies (...)||SpongeBob, Drawing, writing|
|Favorite Quotes from SpongeBob|| "Squidward this is great. Just you, me, and this brick wall you built between us."
"The sky had a baby from my cereal box!"
"Oh my god! A floating shopping list! Ahhh!"
I'm Martincek. See right for information.
http://www.gifmania.co.uk/Spongebob/gary.gif "Meow." http://www.gifmania.co.uk/Spongebob/spongebob01.gif I'm ready. I'm ready. "I'm ready. I'm ready to go to work!" http://www.gifmania.co.uk/Spongebob/spongebob.gif "Lalalalalalalalala, la, la, la!"
I know very much of SpongeBob. It's my favorite show! I watched many episodes. I watched whole 1.,2.,3.,5. and 6. season!
 List of episodes I don't watched
- The Thing (from season 4)
- Hocus Pocus (4)
- Tentacle-Vision (7)
- I ♥ Dancing (7)
- Growth Spout (7)
- Greasy Buffoons (7)
- Model Sponge (7)
- Gary in Love (7)
- The Play's the Thing (7)
- Rodeo Daze (7)
- Gramma's Secret Recipe (7)
- The Cent of Money (7)
- That Sinking Feeling (7)
- Karate Star (7)
- The Great Patty Caper (7)
- Buried in Time (7)
- Enchanted Tiki Dreams (7)
- The Abrasive Side (7)
- Earworm (7)
- Hide and Then What Happens? (7)
- Shellback Shenanigans (7)
- The Masterpiece (7)
- Whelk Attack (7)
- You Don't Know Sponge (7)
- Tunnel of Glove (7)
- Krabby Weiners (7)
- The Wreck of the Mauna Loa (7)
 List of DVDs I have
 Question of the Week
Mr. What Zi Tooya lives ... (edit and answer)
 ARTICLES OF THE MONTH
Every month I pick the first article of the second I click on and call that the article of the day.
The article will change every day, so no matter how much you click on it during the day, it will lead you to the same article. If you use any computer, it will lead to the same link. The link will work 90% of the time.
The case for Extreme Kah-Rah-Tay
Your Ideas and Questions | Episode Guide | Episode Rankings | Inhabitants of Bikini Bottom | Places and Residences | Episode Transcripts | Video Games | DVDs | Books | Songs | Associated Production Music | Running Gags | Easter Eggs | Deleted Scenes | Timeline | SpongePedia Staff | All Articles | Bunch of Important Templates | References to SpongeBob in Movies and TV | All Categories | Random Page | Wanted Articles | Create an account | SpongePedia Portal | All Pages | Note for Parents | Help
 Articles I created or edited after I registered
Detailed: Click here!
Not Logged In = N
Self Created = S
Only Edited = E
Made 99% = SF
==To-Do List== (I will begin right now - now when I'm writing this) Bad < Good < Doing Well < I will finish tommorow < Completed
- Articles with a template which has NOT that page will I edit.
- Creating red articles.
- Wanted Pages (edit).
- Create some more categories.
I will change this trivia every month/week:
- In one scene a coconut falls on Patrick. In the next, it disappears.Probably because a coconut floats.
- SpongeBob said nobody has ever turned down a Krabby Patty before, this is not true Squidward turned down a Krabby Patty in the episode Just One Bite.
- The Sandy germ-fighting scene is a reference to many video games.
- This will not be the last appearance of Atlantis.
- Patar has a similar beard of Homer Simpson.
- Patchy's leg is missing in The Sponge Who Can Fly, a possible reason that the Tyrannosaurus Rex attacked Patchy.
- This is the first episode of Patchy the Pirate not in Encino, California.
- When SpongeBob looks at the vending machine in Rock Bottom, it is facing him. But when he is choosing the candy he wants, it is facing the opposite side of the road that is at a 90 degree angle.
- This is the first pair episode not to feature Squidward.
- The Title Card music from That's Not Lady is the same as Help Wanted and Boating School.
- In the episode Can You Spare a Dime? Squidward says that he is allergic to newspaper. In this episode SpongeBob and Patrick gives Squidward his Sunday newspaper.
- SpongeBob said there was nothing left but a pebble (and Gary), yet he is shown with some bags when his parents pick him up.
- SpongeBob spent $2,201.95 while shopping for 5 of Pearl's presents.