Squidly Tentacles is Squidward's great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandfather from the late 11th century.. He played the Clarinet like Squidward, but he was not very good at it. So he cursed Squidward, because he never learned how to play it. He is a good singer to himself but people do not like him, especially King Krabs. He was sentenced to the dungeon for telling a bad joke. Later, he joined SpongeBob and Patrick on a quest to stop Planktonamor and save Princess Pearl. His only appearance was in the episode: Dunces and Dragons. Squidly was more happy and joyful than Squidward. Squidward and Squidley both had heroic jobs before, but they both failed. He is voiced by Rodger Bumpass who also voices Squidward.
Squidly looks exactly like Squidward although he wore jester like clothes. They were of two colors. Squidly was the same color as Squidward but he did not have fashion sense. He is pretty skinny. he also seems a teensy bit friendlier than the normal Squidward
- "Oh, blast this confounded instrument! If I never play with ease, may my own great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandson be cursed ten-fold!"
- "Dost thou talketh to me?"
- "Scoff not, young squire. Thou has mistaken me for another. I am Squidly, the king's royal fool. Or at least I was until I royally messed up..."
- "Everyone be-eth a critique."
- "That be-eth Royal Fool." —after SpongeBob refers to him as the royal doofus
- "Perhaps a song might cool-eth thy temper?"