Squog is an ancestor of Squidward Tentacles. He enjoyed painting like his descendant, Squidward, but unlike him, can paint prodigiously. He is not shown playing an instrument, but it can be inferred that he could do that well too, as the bad-clarinet-playing part of his line started with Squidly, from the Medieval Era. He owns his house and two clubs, and apparently the clubs can feel emotions of some sort, as one cries when Squog chooses the other to go yell at Prehistoric Gary with. Mostly, he slips on the slime trail of Prehistoric Gary. His neighbors/friends are SpongeGar and Patar. Squog only appeared in Ugh!.
- He doesn't seem to mind SpongeGar or Patar, unlike his descendant, Squidward, hating SpongeBob and Patrick.
- He makes cameos in Atlantis SquarePantis and Not Normal.
- He has no known Prehistoric Squidward as his ancestor.
- He got struck by lightning.
- Squog probably invented instruments by making them out of plants.
- "Patar! Chonga!"
- "Squog fwee-fwee!"
- "Tabonga Do!! Tabonga Do!!!"
- "Soutaga jagadza!"