SpongeBob's Diary is a book about SpongeBob's life, work at the Krusty Krab and even some personal stuff SpongeBob was hoping no one would find out...until Squidward read it and embarrassed SpongeBob. Everyone loved his diary so much that he published it and it became a #1 bestseller.
 Diary Includes
- When SpongeBob sees plaid, he clucks like a chicken.
- SpongeBob named his spatula Fifi.
- SpongeBob takes his shirt off and dances when he hears the Bikini Bottom anthem.
- Mr. Krabs has a hairpin that covers up a gray afro and is a plaid enthusiast.
- Patrick also named his spatula (Frank).
- Though in his diary SpongeBob's spatula is named Fifi, in the episode All that Glitters his spatula is named Spat
- The juicier details are in SpongeBob's Secret Personal Diary, which Squidward also read.