Mr. Krabs' Nephews
From SpongePedia, the First SpongeBob Wiki.
They are three nephews and are all a smaller version of Mr. Krabs. The only difference is that they don't wear belts and they don't have a necked shirt.
- Their only line so far is "But Uncle Krabs".
- They are a reference of Huey, Duey, and Louie because they solve mysteries as well as to Scrooge McDuck and Donald Duck, whose nephews solve mysteries too.
- They got turned down for a job at the Krusty Krab like Squidward's Cousin and Sandy's Cousin.
- According to Mr. Krabs, they solve mysteries.
- Their parents are never seen. One of them is Mr. Krabs' unnamed sibling (or Mr. Krabs' spouse's unnamed sibling).