Goofy Goober's Ice Cream Party Boat
Goofy Goober's Ice Cream Party Boat is seen in The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie. It is the place where SpongeBob and Patrick go after the grand opening of the Krusty Krab 2. SpongeBob is first shown at the nut bar bawling because he did not get the promotion. The restaurant is also home to its namesake mascot. The lone known worker is the waiter.
- Goober Meal: A hamburger/cheeseburger with french fries and a toy. Drink included (similar to McDonald's Happy Meal).
- Triple Gooberberry Sunrise: An presumably vanilla ice cream sundae with two bananas with cherries on top for arms as well as a third banana, also topped with a cherry, on top of the sundae, chocolate sauce for hair, three chocolate buttons for eyes and a nose (the "eyes" are blue and green, while the "nose" is pink) and a big smile which is made out of licorice.
 Theme Song
(Main Article: The Goofy Goober Song)
Oh, I'm a Goofy Goober, yeah.
You're a Goofy Goober, yeah.
We're all Goofy Goobers, yeah.
Goofy Goofy Goober Goober, yeah!
- The Goofy Goober theme is covered by SpongeBob as Goofy Goober Rock (a reference to Twisted Sister's I Wanna Rock).
- The restaurant is a spoof on Chuck E. Cheese's.
- Besides the restaurant's appearance in The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie, Goofy Goober is also mentioned and/or seen in the episodes Chimps Ahoy, Born To Be Wild, Chum Bucket Supreme, and The Clash of Triton. A similar restaurant (or maybe the same one) also appears in the episode The Goofy Newbie.
- Easter egg: If you look closely, the road that goes inside the restaurant looks like piano keys.
- The Goofy Goober Announcer appears here announcing Goofy Goober.