Giant Squidward (Character)
The Squidward Giant is an alter ego of Squidward seen in the episode Giant Squidward. When Squidward got sprayed with Kelp Grow, Bikini Bottom went on a rampage to see if the giant was nice. Eventually, Squidward returned to normal size. He only inked when he was a giant.
 Things he did
- Complemented someone's hairdo.
- Let the junior Guppy Scouts camp out under his toenails
- Take someone to the top of Mt. Humongous.
- Blow on someone's old windmill.
- Do someone's homework.
- Clean someone's attic.
- Feed someone's snail.
- Teach someone's grandma to read.
- Started a blimp riding company. (With his nose)
- He Inked (Stephen Hillenburg said he couldn't do this joke before because it looked like he pooped himself)
- He helped someone build a house (Almost said house but sneezed, causing everyone to rampage again.)
- When Giant Squidward is tied up and fish are walking around him, this is a parody of Gulliver's Travels.
- When SpongeBob and Patrick play Giant Monster Tag it is a refrence to sharks and minnows--18.104.22.168 02:02, 8 June 2014 (CEST)--22.214.171.124 02:02, 8 June 2014 (CEST)
== File:Headline text[[Media:[Example.ogg]
Headline textBold text