Patrick! The Game (game)
Patrick used a numerous amounts of games including Apologies, Battling Robo-Tops, The Game of Misery, Grab 'Em Twigs, Bottomopoly, Sea Snakes and Ladders, Secret Date, World Take Over, Battle Boats, Surgery, Brain Trivia, Rat Catcher, Birdiecheesi, Cavityland, and Slot Car Race Set, to make Patrick! The Game by cutting, gluing, taping them together, and bringing it to life Frankenstein-style.
- If a player is in jail, he or she has to stay in there until they roll a 6, or someone says their name, the former of these is however purposeless, as a player may not roll when they are in jail.
- If a person declares "outsidsies", all players must go outside.
- No player may declare himself automatic winner.
 Role in the episode
When SpongeBob and Patrick were playing Certified Public Accountant they thought the game was too boring, so Patrick decided to invent a game. First, he decided to create games such as Tic Tac, Rock, Paper, Butter, and Whose rope is longer?, and allows Squidward to test out his game. After all those games were failures, he decided to go ask Sandy for advice, and she suggested using elements from other games he likes, and begins to start researching. Thus, Patrick! The Game was created. However, the game has been destroyed by Squidward, due to his anger about him losing the game.
- At the end of the episode, it says the game is for ages 6 and under and may cause brain damage.
- The game contains elements from Monopoly and Operation, among others.