Krabby Land (Episode)
|Airdate:||3 April 2004|
|Previous Episode:||I Had an Accident|
|Next Episode:||The Camping Episode|
|SpongeBob SquarePants||Tom Kenny|
|Patrick Star||Bill Fagerbakke|
|Squidward Tentacles||Rodger Bumpass|
|Sandy Cheeks||Carolyn Lawrence|
|Mr. Krabs||Clancy Brown|
"Krabby Land" is an episode from Season 3
It is the first day of summer and SpongeBob is in the spirit to have fun. As usual, Mr. Krabs is scheming plans on how to make more money. When children aren't coming to the Krusty Krab, Mr. Krabs does some sleuthing and discovers loads of kids playing on a free playground. Mr. Krabs builds a playground called "Krabby Land" in order to fleece the children. It is just a pile of junk and it is very unsafe. The kids do not enjoy the park at all, so Mr. Krabs promises that a clown will come to the Krusty Krab. SpongeBob entertains the children while Mr. Krabs counts the money he has taken from them. The time comes for "Krabby the Clown" to show up, but it is just Mr. Krabs with a blue tomato on his nose and a funny tie. The kids are angry, but Mr. Krabs does not care. In defiance, the children overrun Mr. Krabs, and throw his earnings from the rooftop of the Krusty Krab. It's a summer miracle! However, Mr. Krabs gets punished by eating a whole truckload of lima beans!
- Gary makes SpongeBob the best cup of French toast he has ever had.
- When SpongeBob dresses up like a flower in summer spirit, you can see a hair on his forehead, although SpongeBob has no hair.
- This is the last time Mr. Krabs is an antagonist of the episode.
- In this episode there appears to be two Monroes.
- Mr. Krabs is able to drive a boat mobile while lying down.
- A lot of adults are shown as kids, such as Susie Fish.
- This is the second time that SpongeBob had a black eye.
|← Season 2 Season 3 Season 4 →|