Code Yellow (Episode)
From SpongePedia, the First SpongeBob Wiki.
|Airdate:||June 3, 2017|
|Previous Episode:||Unreal Estate|
|Next Episode:||Mimic Madness|
|SpongeBob SquarePants||Tom Kenny|
|Squidward Tentacles||Rodger Bumpass|
Code Yellow is an episode from Season 10.
Squidward plans to get a nose job at the hospital, meanwhile SpongeBob gets a job as a doctor.
- This episode and it's sister episode aired in several countries before the USA. It first premiered in Israel & Turkey on March 14, 2017, and would later premiere in the Netherlands on April 14, 2017, and Poland on April 30, 2017.
- This episode may possibly be set after "Demolition Doofus" because Mrs. Puff is in hospital being treated from having puffing problems.
- This episode may possibly be set after "Mrs. Puff, You're Fired" because SpongeBob cannot drive the puffing machine well with eyes open but can drive well when wearing safety goggles.
 International Airdates
- March 14, 2017 (Israel & Turkey)
- April 14, 2017 (Netherlands)
- April 30, 2017 (Poland)
- June 10, 2017 (Russia)
- July 5, 2017 (Germany)
|← Season 9 Season 10 Season 11 →|