|Line 61:||Line 61:|
Hi again.To earn my
Hi again.To earn my back, Im just saying that I did not at all, tell anyone the upload the SpongeNews Logo on the database. i only upload them onto other hosting websites and hot link them. Is it Ok if I change the logo every month again, without disrupting the databases storage of files, and instead upload them on another website? Thanks--[[User:123pop99|Miles Edgeworth]] 21:41, 11 March 2011 (CET)
Revision as of 22:42, 11 March 2011
Please start new discussions below this line and not on the archive page. Thanks.
Is there an Eminent Distributed Denial of Service Attack coming?
Is there an Eminent Distributed Denial of Service Attack coming? If there is it is probalbly mostly accidental. I am conserned that as the article Bikini Bottom approaches 100,000 views people will flock to it to watch it reach the milestone. It is the only page left of the Most Viewed Pages that has not yet reached 100,000 views. When it reaches 100,000 all of those pages will have 6 digits of views. The problem is people will compete to see it. When any page on this site is refreshed, it counts as a view. I am not sure when this will start happening as it depends how farsighted people are. The same problem could arise as the main page approaches 1,000,000 views, but I do not think that is as much of a priority currently as we still have a lot of time for that. Our users will frequently refresh the page to get the latest view count update, which will in effect add to the view count. The same type of thing occasionally occurs on Wikipedia, like with its Micheal Jackson article that attracted about 1,000,000 views in 1 hour. I am not sure if this is a serious issue or if there is any easy way to solve it, but I thought you might appreciate it if I brought it to your attention. I still want view count to be counted as total views rather than unique views. The current view count of the article, Bikini Bottom is 97,743, only 2,257 away!--188.8.131.52 17:40, 8 January 2011 (CET)
- Wow, I was was thinking about that too! Now it has 97,744 views, only 2,256 away!--Appletart20 17:49, 8 January 2011 (CET)
- Yeah, that is only 1 more view. That was probalbly not worth mentioning, exept that it made me laugh. Oh, and i just realized that page has 8,003 views.--184.108.40.206 17:51, 8 January 2011 (CET)
Pues eso de imagenes menores de 30KB es muy dificil.¿por que no mas?--Friends 00:25, 11 January 2011 (CET)
- We moved to a new server and have more space now, so users are allowed to upload images that are even 50kb big. But nonetheless, not too many images should be uploaded now. Myotis 00:30, 11 January 2011 (CET)
It means no one is reading Debbie Rechid and in it is her looks, and (again), why'd you block me the first time? You didn't said the reason.
- It's currently not necessary to protect any pages as we have many tools to prevent spam and vandalism now. Myotis 00:24, 15 January 2011 (CET)
The Whole SpongeBob SquarePants Movie Soundtrack Deal
Hey-o, I posted a comment on the Ocean Man page a couple days ago, but it seems not a whole lot of people read the discussion pages (not to sound rude, but that's the impression I'm getting), so I guess I'll ask you directly: was Ocean Man made specifically for The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie soundtrack? Some pages give me the impression that it was, and other pages say it was made for their 1997 album The Mollusk, 2 years before the show even aired. Which one is true? I also ask the same for Just a Kid and all those other songs in the movie soundtrack (except for the more obvious ones, like SpongeBob and Patrick Confront the Psychic Wall of Energy =P). Peace out :) Billy the Random Fish 00:24, 16 January 2011 (CET)
- Ocean man was not made for the movie as it was released in 1997. But it might have been re-recorded for the movie. Myotis 00:33, 16 January 2011 (CET)
- I see... what about Just a Kid or You Better Swim and all those other ones made by real bands? Billy the Random Fish 20:19, 17 January 2011 (CET)
Hey,m I'm going to leave SpongePedia for a while. If you want to know why, check my page. --Guysponge22 22:30, 21 January 2011 (CET)
Well, that was totally unrelated to our discussion... how rude of you to butt in like that! :P Billy the Random Fish 02:41, 25 January 2011 (CET)
Is there something wrong of what I always do? you always delete the things i edit. Did we get off on the wrong foot? Am i Annoying or something?
- The images had too much acutance which hurts the eyes the longer you look at them. And they were pretty high on kb's for their actual size. And no, i don't always delete the things you edit, or do you see each of your edits deleted or reverted? Myotis 14:41, 7 February 2011 (CET)
Is that the same guy?
- Dr. Drik
- 50 Cent (The second time)
Is it true?
Yes. Myotis 03:52, 12 February 2011 (CET)
why is my page "SPAM" blocked?
Hey... guck dir mal das Sperrlogbuch an... wieso kann der immer wieder editieren, obwohl wir infinit sperren? http://en.spongepedia.org/index.php?title=Special:Block/Dlkrabs --TtsTalk 13:06, 18 February 2011 (CET)
- Wahrscheinlich benutzt er verschiedene Computer oder Proxys, im Moment können wir da nicht viel machen. Wenn mein I-net wieder funzt schau ich mir das mal genau an. Myotis 11:04, 4 March 2011 (CET)
Hi again.To earn my 'honor' back, Im just saying that I did not at all, tell anyone the upload the SpongeNews Logo on the database. i only upload them onto other hosting websites and hot link them. Is it Ok if I change the logo every month again, without disrupting the databases storage of files, and instead upload them on another website? Thanks--Miles Edgeworth 21:41, 11 March 2011 (CET)