Can someone please tell me what's going on? A lot of episode pages are being protected and I want to add a little of what I know to them. I'm also part of two Vandalism Hunts. Also, I'm being told that I can't upload any more images or else I'll be blocked, yet I haven't uploaded any yet. What gives? --Japanlover97 00:56, 11 July 2009 (BST)
P.S. Was there any point in removing the Bubblestand title card image?
There we go SpongePappy, my 11th Archive. --Andrewrox Talk 02:42, 9 July 2009 (BST)
Ok Andrewrox, this is DTN here. Could I get a little instruction to get started? Also, I think taht SSC and I will be working as a duo to assist with talkboxes on this Wiki.--DoorToNothing
- Thanks so much man! Really appreciated. So we need to start by making the template: Template:Talkbox. Do you think we should call it that?
- Sure. Call it that. - SSC
- Thanks SSC, your a real bud. You too DTN! Now what do we need to do? --Andrewrox Talk 07:01, 9 July 2009 (BST)
- Hmm... I tried something twice now. Won't show up normal. - SSC
Have we tried importing the template from another Wiki? - DTN, the one and only!
- Tried what? --Andrewrox Talk 07:03, 9 July 2009 (BST)
- What he said. Importing the template. - SSC
- Thats what Ive been struggling with. Getting the template to work. --Andrewrox Talk 07:06, 9 July 2009 (BST)
- You know... I remember something. Maybe it needs a little of something. Like minor edit reload. - SSC batteries not included
- Like what/no what reload? :S - DTN; I bet that I can rule the world better than you!
- Whatever you think. Anything to help is great. I think you need to add something in to make it work. --Andrewrox Talk 07:10, 9 July 2009 (BST)
- It's... Minor edit-- Forget it. See, the wiki back at home requires us to use the template once to get it to its current form, right?
I just wanted to mention that you two are doing a fantastic job of confusing me! - DTN; Use a Remedy to cure confusion!
Now I'm stuck. - SSC This side up
Okay, bad idea. Let's not try that. - SSC Warning! Small parts included.
- I think we need some other template so it will work... Hmmm. Any ideas? If you are stuck we can stop, I don't mind. --Andrewrox Talk 07:18, 9 July 2009 (BST)
- ... Looks just the same from Sardapedia and KHWiki. Bunch of blues and greens and text all over the place... - SSC Keep reach out of children.
Well, when I edit a talkbox, the changes don't happen until the template is used. Maybe it's just needs to be used to fix it. - DTN; no, I don't plan on having anything regular after the semicolon."
- Really? I just do a minor edit and then see if it changed. That's what I did with everybody's. - SSC May contain traces of nuts
DTN's userpage is right. You love semicolons. Where are you testing this? --Andrewrox Talk 07:25, 9 July 2009 (BST)
- DTN? What is happening? How is the progress? --Andrewrox Talk 07:49, 9 July 2009 (BST)
- Let's just say not good. This isn't going well, so me and SSC have succumbed to having a conversation about Final Fantasy IV on my talk page! :DDD - DTN, for all of your distraction needs.
If you are stuck then you don't have to help if you don't want to. --Andrewrox Talk 08:06, 9 July 2009 (BST)
- I want to help... But it seems we've run into a dead end. *sigh* Well, we've done what we could. - SSC Do not swallow
- Thanks for trying guys! What was the problem? Did it just not show up? Thats what happened to me. --Andrewrox Talk 08:13, 9 July 2009 (BST)
- It was a mess of text in my case... - SSC
I don't know where the heck else to put this or how to send a freaking message even, but I just wanted to add a huge error that is missing from the "No Free Rides" episode. There is a brief moment when Mrs. Puff is being escorted to kitchen duty after the "heat" problems, and her hat turns from red to blue. It is hard to catch unless you are watching very closely, but it is out there, at least on the TV version, and you definitely can see it. I don't know about any VHS/DVD/online versions, but it is definitely in every TV version (even recently) I have seen. Thanks. Gosh Josh 08:46, 5 December 2009 (PST)
Just recently Aku needed to block my german ip account because it needs to be deleted. He done this beacause i am having trouble making an german account.He told me to talk to any administrator about it.--123pop99 12:42, 12 July 2009 (BST)
Well, before that i asked SpongePappy and he said ask an admin to delete it and i have to do the rest. I cant delete my own ip account.--123pop99 12:51, 12 July 2009 (BST)
And whats even more confusing is that he just told me to tell an administrator about the blockge, and i dont know why. I then replaced my ID with my real username, and if i try to edit my german page that i JUST created with my actual username, ITS BLOCKED! And it says this:
Ihr Benutzername oder Ihre IP-Adresse wurde von Aku blockiert.
Als Grund wurde angegeben:
Bitte kontaktieren Sie den Administrator, um über die Blockierung zu sprechen.
Zurück zu Hauptseite.
Their user name or your IP address was blocked by Aku.
As a reason it was given:
Please, contact the administrator to speak about the blocking.
Back to main side.
It's because Aku dosen't know i replaced it!!!!!--123pop99 20:59, 16 July 2009 (BST)
I told you the ip is REPLACED with my german account. Go to german spongepedia and look up my same name-123pop99 --123pop99 20:15, 17 July 2009 (BST)
The page is fixed now and i have a proper german spongepedia account. Thanks for your help.--123pop99 16:16, 22 July 2009 (BST)
In a new Nick Magazine I got recently, it reveals what Nat's real name is, which is Nat Peterson. --Codyrox 03:46, 14 July 2009 (BST)
How come the French narrator doesn't have a page? --Codyrox 05:40, 15 July 2009 (BST)
- Now wait a minute, we can put up the time cards. -Codyrox 19:48, 15 July 2009 (BST)
Krabby Patty Secret Formula
I think it might be a good idea protect the page Krabby Patty Secret Formula, cause almost every time I go to that page someone vandalised it. Thanks. :) --Codyrox 05:08, 16 July 2009 (BST)
Could you please put up the time card for Ugh!. There was one: the "Meanwhile" one. And I think there's one needed on The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie, but let me check just to make sure. --Codyrox 05:28, 16 July 2009 (BST)
Hey! Today I was looking at the Krabby Patty Secret Formula page and I saw that the secret formula maybe wrong, I do not know why, but just check it, ok? And please don't block me if I was wrong.--BlossomRox 01:57, 21 September 2009 (BST)
Can I become part of the SpongeNews! staff? --Japanlover97 20:00, 17 July 2009 (BST)
- Me too? (For the logo I designed, please see this section on your page --Some guysponge 06:58, 11 April 2010 (PDT)
It's almost time for The Ultimate SpongeBob Sponge Bash! Well, it is in the United States, I'm not sure about uh, where do you live anyway? --Codyrox 00:47, 18 July 2009 (BST)
The Bubblestand title card disapppeared AGAIN! And we still need a title card for Krusty Krushers --Codyrox 05:16, 18 July 2009 (BST)
- I found out what episode the krumbling Krusty Krab belongs to, it belongs to the Chum Caverns episode! What do you know, it was the same episode! --Codyrox 05:46, 18 July 2009 (BST)
- Ok, here's an idea for ur next featured article, Mrs. Puff's Boating School. It's perfect since school's going to start soon. --Codyrox 06:08, 18 July 2009 (BST)
Don't remind me... --JapanLover97 22:29, 18 July 2009 (BST)
Hey, Andrew! You should put the pages, Books and Video Games on the Top of the pages yellow SpongeBox. -- SpongePappy 23:28, 18 July 2009 (BST)
There's a user named "Cloverbeatme!!" who is spamming up a lot of articles. You need to block him immediately. - JapanLover97
Surprise picture of the day
Say, now, I've been going through the history of the main page, just for fun, and I noticed suprise picture of the day. If you could put the template back up, I could run it. Any thoughts or opinions? --Codyrox 04:24, 20 July 2009 (BST)
Andrewrox, im sorry to bother you but some of the episodes that have the link to thier own video need to be deleted ASAP! I just went on the ugh (episode) video and it led to a website with...ummmm....(its too horrible to mention). And other episode videos have a pop up saying : Please complete a survey to unlock the page using real information. And another episode video showed a fake play button that led to another horrible website. Only the episodes with youtube videos are safe. The websites that own the videos are in fact BAD with a capital B and A and D. Look at the comments of this site report of the video owner of the ugh video:
Can you protect, DVDs? Everytime I go there, there are fake DVDs. -- SpongePappy 01:38, 23 July 2009 (BST)
How come when I go to some pages with the photobucket images, the image has been deleted? --Codyrox 17:04, 23 July 2009 (BST)
I also think some images would help with Krabby Patty Secret Formula. --Codyrox 17:11, 23 July 2009 (BST) P.S. I think you should protect the page, because every time I go on there I need to revert something. (Must be Plankton!)
- Delete this page: SpongePedia:Fanart/New Series Episode List 20 - 29. --Codyrox 06:15, 24 July 2009 (BST)
- Please put up the template Template:Surprise Picture of the Day on the main page! --Codyrox 06:20, 24 July 2009 (BST)
I went through a list of all User talk pages and one called AntiFairyBot I looked at, I went through the history of it and it looks like YOU made the page. (no offense) What's it for? --Codyrox 05:44, 25 July 2009 (BST)
I just found vandalism on YOUR talk page! The vandal is 22.214.171.124, please block ASAP! --Codyrox 20:37, 25 July 2009 (BST)
- I read the ending of the episode Doing Time and the ending didn't look right, in fact, I don't recall that happening. Is it a deleted scene? If it is a deleted scene, where is it available? --Codyrox 20:01, 26 July 2009 (BST)
Hey, uh, . . . . . . . . . --Guysponge22 14:05, 31 March 2010 (PDT)
I think you and Myotis should have a search for new admins. As you can see, vandalism and spam on SpongePedia have been growing. If you agree with the idea to have a search for new admins, I'll announce it on the news. If anyone, me, SpongePappy, and DJ WikiBob should become admins. We do our best to stop vandaliam and hope to become admins. Here are some reasons why I should become an admin of SpongePedia:
- I'm online practically all the time. Especially, now since it's summer, and I don't go to a summer camp, I'm here all the time. This is the only website I practically go to now.
- I speak fluent English as well.
I think you should consider making me, SpongePappy and DJ WikiBob admins. But if you don't, I won't bother you. I'm just asking. --JapanLover97 14:05, 31 July 2009 (BST)
Hey, Andrew! Could you protect Nature Pants, cause you forgot that one. -- CheeseHeadRox 02:58, 1 August 2009 (BST)
Thanks, Oh by the way why are all the images gone on Season 1-6? -- CheeseHeadRox 03:03, 1 August 2009 (BST)
Oh, Wait. I'll look. Oh No! There all gone! -- CheeseHeadRox 03:10, 1 August 2009 (BST) -- SpongePappy
Yeah, I know. We have to wait for ages. -- CheeseHeadRox 03:19, 1 August 2009 (BST) -- SpongePappy
SpongePedia is going to be destroyed by the Bots and Vandals! -- CheeseHeadRox 03:28, 1 August 2009 (BST) -- SpongePappy
I have a question, why was I blocked a few weeks ago by Myotis? I checked my little list of ways to be blocked and I did nothing on it like that. Thanks for that list by the way. --Codyrox 03:44, 2 August 2009 (BST)
- Now everyone can call me SpongeBobRox. --SpongeBobRox 03:54, 2 August 2009 (BST) A.K.A. Codyrox
- The fanart template is causing a problem. If it can't be fixed, we'll have to delete it. I'm going to remove it, until it's fixed. See for yourself. --SpongeBobRox 04:37, 2 August 2009 (BST)
Hey, Andrew! Could you do something about these Vandals and Bots? They won't stop Advertising Gross Products --CheeseHeadRox 19:25, 2 August 2009 (BST)
- The images are gone. How come? --SpongeBobRox 04:18, 3 August 2009 (BST)
- I don't know! I'm wondering the same thing! --JapanRox 04:30, 3 August 2009 (BST)
SP is soon moving onto new servers, after that it can be updated with new tools for spam prevention and stuff. Myotis 11:22, 3 August 2009 (BST)
Hey, can you unblock DVDs for me? -- CheeseHeadRox 22:28, 3 August 2009 (BST)
Can you block 126.96.36.199? He's vandalizing pages. --JapanRox 13:53, 4 August 2009 (BST)
Are the episodes: Journey to Land, The Ghost Of The Krusty Krab, and SpongeBob the Great real? --JapanRox 16:41, 4 August 2009 (BST)
I don't know any detail, all i know is that we are moving on a new server. Myotis 08:47, 5 August 2009 (BST)
Of course we're staying in SpongePedia! I'm not on Wikia that much because it slows my computer down. I'm just an admin on SpongeBob Wiki and I wanna see what it's like. It's just that there are no vandals there to block, or spam pages to delete, so, really, Spongepedia's where I'm staying. --JapanRox 13:08, 5 August 2009 (BST)
You should change the slogan now. According to the website stats, there are now more than 7,500,000 page views. (Wow!) --JapanRox 19:41, 5 August 2009 (BST)
JapanRox is right! User:KappaPatrick 20:05 5 August 2009 (BST)
By the way, Andrew, wanna be my friend? --JapanRox 15:25, 6 August 2009 (BST)
188.8.131.52 is putting inappropriate content into pages. Can you block him? --JapanRox 16:59, 6 August 2009 (BST)
Oh, and please block 184.108.40.206 because he's emptying pages and using bad words on episode pages. This IS a kid's wiki.
Well, a lot of them are done, I just put that there so people don't vandalize or put the Delete template. --JapanRox 13:38, 7 August 2009 (BST)
You bet it is! I'm so sick of constantly putting the Delete template on top of every spam page! --JapanRox 13:46, 7 August 2009 (BST)
Don't worry. That Wiki has way less articles than here. -- CheeseHeadRox 18:45, 7 August 2009 (BST)
Someone messed up the article for Eugene H. Krabs. --JapanRox 20:43, 7 August 2009 (BST)
220.127.116.11 is seriously vandalizing a lot pages. You should block him immediately. --JapanRox 02:09, 8 August 2009 (BST)
It's gonna take a while to revert all these pages he's messed up. The sooner he's blocked the better. --MyLeg!!! 02:12, 8 August 2009 (BST)
Hello! You have no idea what you missed today. There was a vandal who was creating countless articles of fake episodes, and, of course, vandalizing pages. Don't worry; he's blocked for good. --JapanRox 03:19, 9 August 2009 (BST)
P.S. Please respond to this, I have no one else to talk to at this time!
What does hotlink mean? --SpongeBobRox 00:52, 11 August 2009 (BST)
Hey Andrew! On the Transcript for Sandy's Rocket, some vandal wrote the f Word on the top, but the Transcript is Blocked. Could you revert it? -- SpongePappy 01:55, 12 August 2009 (BST)
Hey Andrew! I need you to unprotect the articles for Doing Time and Sandy, SpongeBob, and the Worm so I can fix some problems. --JapanRox 12:53, 13 August 2009 (BST)
Hey Andrew! Could you unblock the Season 7 Template for me? I gotta fix things. -- SpongePappy 20:52, 18 August 2009 (BST)
Is that new server running? If it is, what will be the address of SpongePedia if it changes? I've heard of it on SpongeNews. --SpongeBobRox 04:45, 23 August 2009 (BST)
Some of the images on here are gigantic especially in the new episode articles. I'm tired of this, could we do something about it? --SpongeBobRox 05:48, 24 August 2009 (BST)
Hello Andrew!i'm new to SpongePedia,do you think you could help me out?SpongeFan123 13:48, 28 August 2009 (BST)
User:18.104.22.168 is a vandal! He's making fake articles please block him ASAP! --SpongeBobRox 00:55, 28 August 2009 (BST)
Do u know a good URL 2 watch this episode? I can't find 1. Oh yeah, and I'm a Sponge who's a Guy. 12:09, 3 April 2010 (PDT)
Hey Andrew! I hear that Myotis is not tolerating anymore fanart and changes of usernames. What's that about?--Spongebobfreak 21:16, 3 September 2009 (BST)
Could you add something like this to the trivia section on The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie?: When this aired on 9/7/09, it cut off over half of the end credits.
Did you know that you can see clips of MuscleBob Buffpants in the movie Cloverfield??
---Patrick42 Please respond after
Graphics Girl is a is getting big out of hand!!!
ASAP help please graphicgirl is make spongebob and sandy kiss do you if 1-5 year olds see this?! block her!!! S.O.S! ASAP!!-22:32, 14 September 2009 (BST)Thepatron2000
Ok, I have an idea for our next featured article. Scaredy Pants (Episode). It's great, especially since Halloween is coming up. --Codyrox 04:23, 24 September 2009 (BST)
Can you block SpongeFan123? He's telling lies and told you to block me for no reason. --JapanRox 14:18, 5 October 2009 (PDT)
P.S. Don't believe a word he says.
Hey! Are you online?--Daisy13103 09:11, 10 October 2009 (PDT)PS Wanna be friends,too?
Also Block: 22.214.171.124 TylerRox 18:18, 28 October 2009 (PDT)DJ WikiBob
Wanna be friends? -- WhoBob WhatPants? 12:47, 1 November 2009 (PST)
Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year! - SpongePappy 08:35, 25 December 2009 (PST)
I checked your sandbox and I like it! I like the way it looks!--Daisy13103 09:29, 25 December 2009 (PST)
Happy New Year!
Good Luck with 2010! Happy New Year too you from -- SpongePappy 17:18, 30 December 2009 (PST)
someone rewrote A DAY WITHOUT TEARSA Day Without Tears
Can I make the logo for May 2010?
Some guysponge This is where you can comment about anything 06:53, 11 April 2010 (PDT)
Andrew, can I be a part of the staff?
I read and printed all the rules.So may I?
Chaseil 11:46, 10 June 2010 (PDT)
On one of the stub pages I found the A** word. --President B.B., 3 July 2010 (PDF)
Been a while
Hey man its been a while. A whole year now I think. I forgot my password when I logged on, so I had to have a new password emailed to me. --Spongebobfreak 15:22, 9 July 2010 (PDT)
have you seen this snail was all ruied because of user:126.96.36.199 even check http://en.spongepedia.bimserver2.com/index.php?title=Have_You_Seen_This_Snail%3F_(Episode)&action=history. and click his edit of it for proof P.S. I fixed it up but I am still reporting him-Thank you -Anti
P.S. PLEASE LET ME DO SPONGENEWS LOGO I whave a good idea if you want to see it PLZ give me your email :)
- Sorry, but Andrewrox is not active anymore. Report any vandals to one of these users instead. --スポンジ・ボブ 海綿動物 06:25, 14 July 2010 (PDT)
You now My name is Andrew also, and my B-day is on the 18
of January! And i like drawing too. What a coincidence.