The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water
The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water is the 2015 theatrical sequel to The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie and the second theatrical film based on SpongeBob SquarePants. It was released on February 6, 2015 by Paramount Pictures.
A pirate named Burger-Beard comes across a book telling the story about SpongeBob in Bikini Bottom. Burger-Beard sends the Krabby Patty Secret Formula directly to the land above Bikini Atoll, the island where Bikini Bottom is located, and SpongeBob, Patrick, Sandy, Squidward, Mr. Krabs an Plankton head to the surface to take the formula back to Bikini Bottom.
 Live Action
- Antonio Banderas as Burger-Beard the Pirate
- Tom Kenny as SpongeBob SquarePants and Gary the Snail
- Bill Fagerbakke as Patrick Star
- Rodger Bumpass as Squidward Tentacles
- Clancy Brown as Eugene H. Krabs
- Carolyn Lawrence as Sandy Cheeks
- Mr. Lawrence as Sheldon J. Plankton
- Jill Talley as Karen
- Lori Alan as Pearl Krabs
- Eric Bauza, Tim Conway, Eddie Deezen, Rob Paulsen, Kevin Michael Richardson, April Stewart, Cree Summer and Billy West as Seagulls
- Carlos Alazraqui as a Seagull and a Dead Parrot
- Nolan North as a Seagull, a Dead Parrot and a Pigeon Cabbie
Burger-Beard the Pirate is somewhat similar to Sid Phillips from Disney/Pixar's Toy Story.