Octavius Rex (a.k.a Long, Tan, and Handsome) is Pearl's Anchovy boyfriend who stood her up in The Chaperone. His nickname is Long, Tan, and Handsome, but when you finally see him he is not what the viewers had expected him to look like. Instead of looking like what his nickname depicts he, in reality, just looks like a stereotypical school nerd.
Octavius Rex is bald, wears a tie and a green jumper. He also wears a white undershirt and ugly looking glasses. He has black shoes and dark brown pants. He is quite short.
- It is most likely that he goes to Pearl's school.
- He is seen in the episodes: The Chaperone and Mutiny on the Krusty.
- He is very underrated, despite his nicknamed "Long, Tan, and Handsome!".
- He was called pizza topping by Pearl.
- Lots of people are bald, but only Octavius Rex and Reg from "No Weenies Allowed" have hairs on the top of his head.