Marty Star is one of the characters from the SpongeBob SquarePants TV series. He is Patrick's fake father. He appears in the episode: I'm with Stupid where SpongeBob pretends to be dumb for Patrick's fake parents. He was not quite smart himself because he realizes by the end that he does not have a son. He is married to Janet.
Marty is married to Janet and comes to Patrick's house for annual starfish day. Appears in I'm With Stupid. He is Patricks's fake father. Like Janet, who resembles Marge Simpson, Marty looks like Homer Simpson.
- "That's unhealthy."
- "We don't have a son."
- "You taught him math too!"
- "And you taught him to sing!"
- "He's short-circuiting! You must have taught him too much!"
- "Wow son!! You put the drinks in something this time!!"
- Marty Star is possibly a spoof of Homer Simpson.
- Marty realizes at the end of I'm With Stupid that he and Janet do not have a son. Because it is their only appearance, it is never revealed if they even have *any* kids at all.