The Bikini Bottom Museum of Boating
The Boat Museum is first seen in the episode: Nautical Novice. SpongeBob, Mrs. Puff and all the students from Mrs. Puff's Boating School went there on a field trip. There are many boat-related objects on display and there is a boat simulation. In the episode, the boat actually travels around the Bikini Bottom area causing lots of havoc. It was thought that SpongeBob
The entire museum is a boat, the largest one in the Ocean. There are many windows and a large yellow banner reading "Bikini Bottom Museum of Boating". There is a deck on the top of the museum. At the very top, there is a red flag.
 How To Get There
There is a bus that can take you there. It is unknown wether the bus SpongeBob and the class took is the only bus that stops at the Museum.
 Featured Boats in the Museum
The first boat in the museum is a clamming boat, SpongeBob estimates that the small boat can hold 10 clam fishers. SpongeBob adds that the fishers reel in 50 clams per day. The second boat is named the Sandy Nub which is a huge cargo ship, that brings exotic spices from faraway lands. SpongeBob interrupts Mrs. Puff and says that the boat has 2 turbines which produce 6,500 horsepower. SpongeBob continues to interrupt Mrs. Puff and does not let her teach the class.
- It is possible that the Hot Dog with Extra Mustard can be sold here because one was seen in the control room. However, it is likely that the hot dog was just the driver's lunch.
- It is brought to port once every year.
- Strangely, it has headlights.
- Why would there be a function that can flip the museum over?
- Because this is the largest boat in the sea, it is possible the museum is the Titanic.
- it only appeared in Nautical Novice
- In one of the displays, there is the Yellow Submarine from The Beatles movie under the same name.