Please note: Due to constant attempts by spambots to gain access to SpongePedia, account creation is currently disabled. We apologize for any inconvenience.
You are not logged in. Please log in to get the full benefit of SpongePedia.
For further questions go to SpongePedia:Contents !
What's Eating Patrick? (Episode)
What's Eating Patrick? is an episode from Season 9.
- Patrick Star
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Mr. Krabs
- Squidward Tentacles
- Oswald McNulty
- Sandy Cheeks (flashback)
- Larry the Lobster (flashback)
- Mrs. Puff (flashback)
- Patrick's Taste Buds
- Boy with a Broken Foot
- Boy with a Broken Foot's Dad
- Perch Perkins
The episode begins at the Krusty Krab, where the Krusty Crew are celebrating the annual Krabby Patty eating contest. SpongeBob asks why Mr. Krabs is so overjoyed, and Mr. Krabs explains that this is time of the year where he gets the most money due to him being the supplier of the Krabby Patties. Then a news flash appears on the television. An unbeatable challenger named Oswald McNulty has won every Krabby Patty eating contest, and beaten every single city champion except Bikini Bottom. Things take an even darker turn because the Bikini Bottom champion has retired. Mr. Krabs is devastated by the news, and believes he isn't going to get any revenue until he sees Patrick, who comes in to order 40 Krabby Patties as a light lunch. Mr. Krabs then proposes that Patrick becomes the next Krabby Patty eating champion, and Patrick agrees.
- The Great Starbino is a reference to Babe Ruth's nickname, The Great Bambino
- This is the second episode where Perch Perkins was purple in the series. The first time was in "Squid Plus One".
- This episode was confirmed exactly a month before it aired.
- In the storyboard version, in the scene where Patrick is starting training, when the scene enters Patrick's mouth to show his taste buds, it shows his mouth and then the taste buds. In the final version, it shows Patrick's tongue instead of his mouth.
|← Season 8 Season 9 →Season 10|