Archive 1. Do not edit!
Actually, it's been censored and had to be mentioned due to what the episode is about. So long as it's censored, it's acceptable. Stormy41992 17:52, 24 December 2008 (GMT)
Hi, why do you want the articles to be blocked? Myotis 20:38, 13 January 2009 (GMT)
What dot things? What dot things are you talking about? Thanks :) --Andrewrox Talk 05:53, 20 February 2009 (GMT)
Hello Mr SpongeBob! You want to make a second fanart page, well maybe that is a good idea. There are many books of fanart but as they go down to books 6, 7 and 8 they lack in content. If you want to put fanart, then add to them. but why have 2 pages if they are actually very small in content? If you can give me some more info about this then we will think about it, but thankyou for coming up with ideas, we need people like you! --Andrewrox Talk 07:04, 25 February 2009 (GMT)
Hello again! There are many trivial thongs on SpongeBob. But most of them are just people being lazy, I guess people cant be bothered fixing minr things, only people like SpongePedians pick them up! Quite a few trivia/goof things are simply ways to put in bits of info that you don;t know, or make a link to an unpopular/ophaned article! thankyou.
PS: Also I see that you like Basketball, here in Australia, Basketball is not as popular as AFL (Australian Rules Football), but lots of kids love basketball, like me! Here is a little link to some things that happen in football, I'm sure you Americans would love to know about this legendary game. Tell me what you think!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Jezza.jpg - This mark is said to be one of the greatest marks of all time.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Moorcroft_-_2001_mark.jpg - I think this is the best mark in the world.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:As-east.jpg - This is Port Adelaide Power's (my favourite team) home ground, Aami Stadium in South Australia where I live. Tis ground is also home to the Adelaide Crows.
--Andrewrox Talk 07:21, 25 February 2009 (GMT)
Hi, SpongeBob is definitely not 10 years old. If that was so then how could he get a job at 0 years old? exactly. Also it unclearly states in some episodes that he is a young adult, so is Patrick. Then Squidward is older then Mr. Krabs is like a grandparent. Thanks. --Andrewrox Talk 06:02, 20 March 2009 (GMT)
Hello, please don't add credits to the episodes. Myotis 17:00, 24 March 2009 (GMT)
Nah you won't get blocked
You won't get blocked for that. To make templates, look at the top of my page a look for all the techy stuff. Thats how I made mine, I copied it from other websites. It's wiki coding. By the way: garfield is a comic mainly, but SPONGEBOB IS NOT 10! I promise to you he is at least 20. --Andrewrox Talk 23:48, 25 March 2009 (GMT)
- Becoming an admin is nearly impossible. You have to make hundreds of quality edits, fix stuff, revert vandalism, make big pages (with images), not argue, be nice and do many other stuff. we probably won't have a new admin for ages. yes I did lock the Slogan so people do not vandalize. All SpongePedia pages and categories are protected, they need to be. Same with templates. Your template has been deleted (your request). Thanks mate! --Andrewrox Talk 07:00, 31 March 2009 (BST)
- No problems! BST and GST are different time zones. It has something to do where you live. It gives you some understanding in what time it is in other countries. I don't really understand it, don't worry about it :) --Andrewrox Talk 23:41, 3 April 2009 (BST)
- Yeah I just saw that, its a bit disturbing! Some of it is sorta funny, especially the stuff about other shows such as Hannah montana and iCarly. Don't worry bout it. --Andrewrox Talk 03:56, 11 April 2009 (BST)
You can be any age to join, plus, there is no sensor for age, look at things like MySpace and Facebook, you need to be over 14 yet people STILL use it! No limit. By the way, nice new article! I'm gonna make it look like a DVD article though, I'm gonna put the template on it, and DVD-afie it! Good work! --Andrewrox Talk 03:15, 12 April 2009 (BST)
10 Happiest moments DVD cover
Here, if you didn't already get this image, here it is.
Image:10 Happiest Moments.jpg Spongyfan117 05:18, 12 April 2009 (BST)
I see the image has been uploaded by Spongyfan117. Thank him! If you want an image on the site, then upload it! Make sure the file size is small though :D --Andrewrox Talk 08:32, 12 April 2009 (BST)
I see that yor story has been fixed! The Pest of the West DVD has been fixed! Thanks for pointing those out. A new slogan? Hmm, I'll think about that. Good ideas. --Andrewrox Talk 00:14, 13 April 2009 (BST)
- You need a translator to do all that. but it's not worth creating an account there. I have 1, but I don't edit there! --Andrewrox Talk 00:15, 13 April 2009 (BST)
Don;t worry about it, just don't do that again, don't make other accounts, it is pointless. Thanks. --Andrewrox Talk 06:41, 14 April 2009 (BST)
- Why would you talk to urself posing as a new user with Pestofthewest? Why would you welcome the "New user"? I never understood that.
It's not actually my choice. It is myotis' choice. Ask him, I don't think your ready, not in an offensive way, but in an inexperienced way. I don't know really, check with Myotis. --Andrewrox Talk 08:59, 17 April 2009 (BST)
Go talk to him now, its fixed.--Andrewrox Talk 03:58, 18 April 2009 (BST)
I don't think it is worth doing Article of the Month again, It's not really worth it. Thanks! --Andrewrox Talk 07:37, 21 April 2009 (BST)
That is strange, because when I checked it, it was fine! maybe check your computer, it may not be reading the images properly. With the slogan, I recon it is fine as it is, because there has NOT been many new articles lately, and there won't be as many anymore. Plus, heaps of people come on the site and make articles that have 17 words in it, that is just pointless. :)--Andrewrox Talk 01:29, 22 April 2009 (BST)
- Hey, i told you NOT to Article of the Month. why have you gone ahead and done it? It really is pointless. Tanks! --Andrewrox Talk 01:37, 22 April 2009 (BST)
Cody is a cool name. Just keep ur original name, this one is fine! I can't delete the user, but I can delete the pages. --Andrewrox Talk 06:17, 23 April 2009 (BST)
- Hey, mate, I won't block you for things like that. Chill, its fine. We just won't have it yet, it's quite hard for me to update it every week. Featured article is ok for now. --Andrewrox Talk 04:54, 24 April 2009 (BST)
- I sure will! In a couple days I will. --Andrewrox Talk 05:18, 24 April 2009 (BST)
New Fanart: S14
I see that you made an episode that had Jon in it. Thank you for at least making your own episode.
Thanks!--22.214.171.124 14:56, 24 April 2009 (BST)
I don't know about the secret message, I really don't think it would scare anyone. plus, it would be too much work.
You get blocked by:
- Disobeying Orders
- Disrespect Towards Admins
- Mis-use of things.
I will protect your page now.
I don't know what would happen. It would be plain stupid. --Andrewrox Talk 02:03, 25 April 2009 (BST)
Kinda like Patrick? --Codyrox 17:07, 25 April 2009 (BST)
Yesh I know it is so stupid. I see, Codyrox! Of course you can be my friend. --Andrewrox Talk 02:57, 26 April 2009 (BST)
I know it is very annoying. Sooner or later ppl will get bored. I will black any IP that does Anything stupid. I don't care if they only change a word, they will be gone forever. --Andrewrox Talk 04:31, 26 April 2009 (BST)
Can you tell andrewrow to block the vandals that are just bringing me off the deep end!SpongePappy 20:48, 28 April 2009 (BST)
The Vandals are Back!
The vandals are back for revenge!They infilltrate any page they get in site.I just found loads of it and i hate it!SpongePappy 12:39, 3 May 2009 (BST)
I don't know what is wrong there, I'll see what I can do. it could take some time though. Thanks for noticing! --Andrewrox Talk 08:46, 4 May 2009 (BST)
- Happy birthday for then! I do it by changing the pixels. check it out.--Andrewrox Talk 09:12, 5 May 2009 (BST)