Welcome to SpongePedia,
This may not concern you, but remember correct vocabulary with words. Such as: Spell SpongeBob with a Capital S and a capital B for bob. Not spongebob, not SpongeBob, not spongeBob, but SpongeBob ! Please also use every character’s name with a capital—example: write [[SpongeBob SquarePants|SpongeBob]] and when you click "Save page" it will come out with a link like this: SpongeBob!
Enjoy SpongePedia and I hope you succeed in this site. Please, contact any of the Team on their talk pages if you have a problem :)
 User page
SPRoolz, why don't you make a user page? You'll be on the SpongePedia Users template. (Only wonderin'.) --Guysponge22 13:20, 16 August 2010 (PDT)
You don't HAVE to make a Userpage. -- $pongeP@ppy! 13:23, 16 August 2010 (PDT)
 Your Edits
SPRoolz, please stop making articles that already exist. The more you do this, the more those edits will be deleted. Just make an article on something that hasn't been created. ---Guysponge22 13:26, 16 August 2010 (PDT)
- What are you talking about? Wacky Bucks hasn't been created yet! SpongePediaRoolz 13:27, 16 August 2010 (PDT)
- But it's not needed. -- $pongeP@ppy! 13:29, 16 August 2010 (PDT)
- Oh, never mind, TattleTaleStrangler deleted that, not you. If thats not what article youre talking about, then I dont know what the problem is. SpongePediaRoolz 13:31, 16 August 2010 (PDT)
- I never said I wanted to delete it, and I don't care if TTS deleted it. I just wanted to tell you that. "I don't know what the problem is". :P -- $pongeP@ppy! 13:34, 16 August 2010 (PDT)
- No, i was actually asking Guysponge what the problem was, not you. SpongePediaRoolz 13:35, 16 August 2010 (PDT)
- Man, I can never win when it comes to making articles. Darn it. Anyway, i'm gonna go and create Plankton Got Served again because it was the working title for that episode.
SpongePediaRoolz 13:39, 16 August 2010 (PDT)