Hi! Welcome to my talk page! Please start topics on this page and not on the archive pages.
Please read all the rules below.
Make sure to have a heading for each topic.
No spamming! Any spam will result in an immediate block from me or any other administrator.
Don't remove or edit any comments made by other users.
Please be honest in what you're saying!
Nothing inappropriate, please!
If you've got nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all!
When a topic gets too long, begin a new one.
Please do not curse!
Nothing pointless, please!
ABSOLUTELY NO ADVERTISING!!!
After typing your message, finish it off with this: --~~~~
Don't come here to chat. Do it here, here, or here.
126.96.36.199 spammed Episode Transcript: Christmas Who? Please block the user--Guysponge22
Can you delete Talk:Pinky? --Guysponge22 12:55, 20 August 2010 (PDT)
- I think two weeks is enough for a block; spammers usually don't come back (I'm not allowed to block for more than that anyways). --スポンジ・ボブ Talk to me 13:06, 20 August 2010 (PDT)
Some spammer created this: User:JapanLover97/Archives5. It's totally spammed. Please delete it --Guysponge22 13:10, 20 August 2010 (PDT)
Chill out, I can only do so much at once. I'll get to deleting after I'm done blocking the spammers. --スポンジ・ボブ Talk to me 13:11, 20 August 2010 (PDT)
Please protect Transcript: The Story of King Neptune and it's talk page? Please! --Guysponge22
- OK, I protected them, but why? They've never been vandalized! --スポンジ・ボブ Talk to me 15:40, 21 August 2010 (PDT)
- It's because someone vandelized an article I made on Wikipedia. They blanked the whole and just cursed me. Then, a admin saw the edit a day later, and reverted it. --Guysponge22
Hey JapanLover97! How do you put that invisible line on your talk page that you used to have over the "Users in SpongePedia" template? --MechaTurkey 15:25, 23 August 2010 (PDT)
Say, what's this so called "Xat" that's on your Navigation? -- A.W.E.S.O.M.E.-O 15:55, 27 August 2010 (PDT)
- It's a place where users like me and Turkeyrules go and chat. --スポンジ・ボブ Talk to me 15:56, 27 August 2010 (PDT)
So, wanna go? I have a little time on my hands. -- A.W.E.S.O.M.E.-O 15:57, 27 August 2010 (PDT)
Hey JL! Can you please put the "Karate-Star-2" picture I uploaded on the Karate Star page? Also, the "Shellback" picture on the Shellback Shenanigans too. Thanks! :D ---!nv@d3rz!m
- I will, but what captions should I put on them? --スポンジ・ボブ Talk to me 08:20, 11 September 2010 (PDT)
- I don't really mind. ---!nv@d3rz!m
PLEASE BLOCK 188.8.131.52! He's a Rug**** vandel! --Guysponge22 P.S. A Rug**** vandel is someone who vandelz a page with Rug**** stuff
Hi. Can you unprotected Seasons 6, 7, and 8? If you're going it, can you also unprotect the templates for me? Thanks. -- SpongiBob 09:25, 2 October 2010 (PDT)
Can you please unprotect Whelk Attack (Episode) because i want to put the title card on it.--Lolsponge 20:26, 3 October 2010 (PDT)
Nevermind.--Lolsponge 13:01, 4 October 2010 (PDT)
Hey :) If you move articles, you have to change all links as well. Here's the list: Links to The Great Patty Caper]. This is important in order to be able to avoid double redirects. Thanks, TtsTalk 17:15, 7 October 2010 (PDT)
- ... Links to Patricks Rubber Duck.... --TtsTalk 18:16, 9 October 2010 (PDT)
- Please edit delete the links to the page you delete. Otherwise we will restore them, because we don't need links to deleted pages. --CFP 07:45, 10 October 2010 (PDT)
I know. But first you have to delete these links. We don't need links to deleted pages. --CFP 08:32, 10 October 2010 (PDT)
Why don't you protect your first talk archive? --Guysponge22 12:04, 10 October 2010 (PDT)
Can you add my user name to the users in spongepedia template?--Lolsponge 00:10, 11 October 2010 (PDT)
Please unprotect Books and Template:Books? --Guysponge22 Nevermind, just add this article to those things.
Please unprotect The Great Patty Caper? --Guysponge22 11:40, 15 November 2010 (PST)
- Nevermind --User:Guysponge22/Sig
You may forgot to put a Klasky-Csupo thing in Krusty Krab Training Video, so why you can unprotect it so I can add Klasky-Csupo to that article. --TheShinyMew 12:05, 20 November 2010 (PST)
Please Block IPs 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11-They have done MAJOR Rug****/Arthur Vandalsim.....--Miles Edgeworth 11:14, 7 December 2010 (PST)
Merry Christmas Japanlover :)--Miles Edgeworth 08:08, 25 December 2010 (PST)
Happy New Year!
happy new year japanlover97!--Lolsponge 05:12, 1 January 2011 (PST)
Happy Christmas JapanLover97 --Friends 12:24, 25 December 2010 (PST)
Thanks for welcoming me back, buddy! Could you unprotect my talk page, DVDs, The Complete 6th Season, and Season 6, Volume 1 for me please? Thanks. -- $pongeP@ppy! 11:25, 2 January 2011 (PST)
- Thanks! You can protect them again. Could you also unprotect the articles Season 6, Volume 2, Season 7, Volume 1, Season 7, Volume 2, and The Complete 7th Season? Thanks. -- $pongeP@ppy! 19:01, 2 January 2011 (PST)
Hi, as you may have noticed, SpongePedia has moved to a new server and been updated to the latest MediaWiki version. But there is still lots to fix so please don't make too many changes and don't upload too many pictures. Thanks, Myotis 03:50, 8 January 2011 (CET)
Can you be my friend? -- @MT\/
- Sure. --スポンジ・ボブ Talk to me 16:07, 8 January 2011 (CET)
What the Who-Now?
It seems every single page on here that I've visited is protected from editing. I'm hoping this is just me? Billy the Random Fish 03:50, 11 January 2011 (CET)
- That is because of the countless spam attacks we had recently. Myotis 05:41, 11 January 2011 (CET)
- You mean, from the old SpongePedia? Billy the Random Fish 15:55, 11 January 2011 (CET)
The photobucket picture on the Gone (Episode) Has expired. Please replace it with the new one, because its protected Title card link--Miles Edgeworth 13:58, 22 March 2011 (CET)
Please Please Please...
Please decide for a signature in which your username can be seen. Take "Rabbits Rule (JL)" or something like this ok? :) --Tts Talk 11:54, 16 June 2011 (CEST)
- OK. --Japanese Rabbits Rule! Talk to me 15:53, 16 June 2011 (CEST)
You really don't see the articles SpongeBob Wiki, do you? I don't how, I mean the numbers (11:54),the ~'s...
- I have NO idea what you're talking about. --Japanese Rabbits Rule! Talk to me 02:08, 21 June 2011 (CEST)
I don't know why I'm so random today, but still, happy 2 year anniversary for joining SpongePedia! -- $ponge-P@ppy! 01:17, 7 July 2011 (CEST)
- Thanks! --Japanese Rabbits Rule! Talk to me 01:37, 7 July 2011 (CEST)
- No problem! -- $ponge-P@ppy! 21:00, 7 July 2011 (CEST)
Hey man! Can you please unprotect the page DVDs? Thanks! -- $ponge-P@ppy! 23:02, 16 August 2011 (CEST)
JapanLover, if you're still there, we need to talk. How does December 11th, 1:00 PM PST work for you? Xat 2. I don't really care if a Baurencrat sees this, since they're all pretty much gone now. --Potato'nTurkey Warrior. 03:15, 9 December 2011 (CET)
- In my time zone that's 4:00 PM, so most likely, yes. --Korean Rabbits Rule! Don't be shy, talk to me! 23:41, 9 December 2011 (CET)
Hello JapanLover! Can you unlock the Template "Starfish" for a bit? I just want to quickly do something on it. Thanks! :) ---iamzim
When you can, can you protect this article as it has enough information. -- User:Guysponge22/Sig 22:18, 3 February 2012 (CET)
Ich denke wir sollten SpongePedia zu sein in mehrere Sprachen wie einige Schreibarbeiten in ihrer Sprache bevorzugen verlängern. (Translation: I think we should extend SpongePedia to being in more languages as some would prefer typing in their language.) --User:Guysponge22/Sig 02:44, 8 February 2012 (CET)
- I guess a Chinese or Russian SpongePedia wouldn't hurt (or perhaps a revival of the French SpongePedia), but I have no control over that; maybe you can consult CFP or Myotis about creating a new language SpongePedia. --스폰지밥 네모바지 해면동물 03:03, 8 February 2012 (CET)
- @Guysponge22: As you may have noticed (or not) we already have 3 language versions (English, German, Spanish) and that is pretty much enough for now. Myotis 04:03, 8 February 2012 (CET)
- @Japanover97: What do you mean revival of French SP? --User:Guysponge22/Sig 22:03, 8 February 2012 (CET)
- @Guysponge22: It's a long story; let's just say it wasn't doing well and had to be deleted. --스폰지밥 네모바지 해면동물 02:02, 9 February 2012 (CET)
| Active Users in SpongePedia