Welcome to SpongePedia,
This may not concern you, but remember correct vocabulary with words. Such as: Spell SpongeBob with a Capital S and a capital B for bob. Not spongebob, not Spongebob, not spongeBob, but SpongeBob ! Please also use every character’s name with a capital—example: write [[SpongeBob SquarePants|SpongeBob]] and when you click "Save page" it will come out with a link like this: SpongeBob!
Enjoy SpongePedia and I hope you succeed in this site. Please, contact any of the Team on their talk pages if you have a problem :)
If you have any questions, just ask me! --Aximilli-Esgarrouth-Isthill 11:10, 13 February 2010 (PST)
Kracked Krabs and Yours, Mine and Mine have aired. I saw them on Nickelodeon. Please stop editing those pages ---Zim'n'Gir
- I don't believe you... what you're saying is an April Fool's joke! Gabrielkat 17:33, 4 April 2010 (PDT)
- I am being serious. They have aired in my country. April Fool's is over anyway. No I am serious. Please don't edit those articles anymore. ---Zim'n'Gir
- Well, those episodes haven't aired on Nickelodeon in the US yet, so that's why they're upcoming there. Gabrielkat 17:37, 4 April 2010 (PDT)
- Listen, it's not just the US. If the Epiode aired in one country then it still means it aired, so stop. -- SpongePappy 17:39, 4 April 2010 (PDT)
- Oh yeah? You must be from a non-US country.
Oh, and about "SpongeBob's Last Stand"... the airdate for that episode on Nickelodeon is actually April 22, not March 27. Plus, March is already over. Gabrielkat 17:42, 4 April 2010 (PDT)
What I see here is another quarrel started from a new user. Persistent, as usual. You may have evidence, and you may have beeen defenseive at the start, but i suggest you act more nicer to our users here.I know Whenether Zim is lying or not. So, no starting agruements please, Or suffer the consequences.--123pop99 00:33, 5 April 2010 (PDT)
 Triton's Revenge DVD
Please stop that. Those episodes won't be on the DVD, there will be others. -- SpongePappy 12:42, 6 May 2010 (PDT)
Hey, umm, why don't you make a user page? Just asking. --Mr. Turkey 15:54, 11 May 2010 (PDT)
Wanna be friends? --Guysponge22 15:23, 21 June 2010 (PDT)