To Save a Squirrel (Episode)
|To Save a Squirrel|
|Airdate:||23 November 2007|
|Previous Episode:||The Inmates of Summer|
|Next Episode:||Pest of the West|
|SpongeBob SquarePants||Tom Kenny|
|Patrick Star||Bill Fagerbakke|
|Squidward Tentacles||Rodger Bumpass|
|Sandy Cheeks||Carolyn Lawrence|
|Mr. Krabs||Clancy Brown|
To Save a Squirrel is an episode from Season 5.
The episode first began with Sandy packing things up for a camp-exploration. Soon, SpongeBob and Patrick are running in a panic yelling out that a Sandwich Man is trying to harm them. The Sandwich Man is actually just a grasshopper inside a air- bubble. Sandy tells him that he's just another little critter. Soon, SpongeBob and Patrick want to go with Sandy on the trip, but Sandy thinks that they want it and they are not very enough or strong enough to go with her on the camping trip. Sandy thinks she has left them but SpongeBob and Patrick get inside her jeep's trunk. Soon, the jeep is riding a mountain and falls off. Almost falling off, Patrick then becomes curious of a door that opens the trunk. Thanks to Patrick's stupidity, SpongeBob and Patrick fall off Sandy's jeep with only a food surplus box, a water bottle, pop tent, and firewood. SpongeBob and Patrick think that they can survive with it. After SpongeBob makes the pop tent, Patrick gets his stupidity again and burns all the food surpluses inside the fire. Patrick tries to put the tent around the fire but soon the tent is quickly burned. SpongeBob uses the water bottle to clear the fire off.
Soon, SpongeBob realizes that they have no water, food, fire, and shelter which they both are very worried. Soon, heavy rain falls down. After a long time, the two friends become old. SpongeBob and Patrick have now grown beards; now wear dirty rag-clothes, and empty stomachs. Soon, Patrick spots a cave, so they both go there. In the cave, they find a old fish who has weak muscles and a really empty stomach. SpongeBob and Patrick then are told by the old fish that they must live in the cave forever.
Pretty soon, the old fish tells SpongeBob that Patrick is planning to eat him. However, Patrick really isn't. SpongeBob asks Patrick if he's hungry and Patrick says that he can eat an entire sponge....(SpongeBob is terrified that he will say his name starting with (sponge)). Patrick then reveals to the watching audience that he was going to share with SpongeBob his yellow creamy sponge cake. SpongeBob then builds a fort that resembles the Krusty Krab made out of dirt and mud. Inside the Krusty Krab fort, SpongeBob finds Krabby Patties and tries to find buns. The panicking hungry SpongeBob uses the mud coconuts as buns but it taste horrible. SpongeBob then decides to eat Patrick on his only hope. After SpongeBob cannot seem to eat Patrick, Patrick now tries to eat SpongeBob, and they keep being unsuccessful one by one in a row to try to eat each other.
Soon, the old fish claps his hands and then the old fish is revealed to be Sandy all along! Sandy gives SpongeBob and Patrick their Survival Golden Medals, but now SpongeBob and Patrick have decided to stop eating each other. Now, they lick their tongues and try to get on Sandy. Sandy is horrified when SpongeBob and Patrick try to eat her, and then she runs out of the cave promising that she will bring more granola.
- It was told that there are no food in the cave, despite the fact that SpongeBob and Patrick had ketchup, burgers, carrots, and sponge cakes.
- The title of this episode is "To Save a Squirrel", but neither SpongeBob nor Patrick save Sandy.
- Patrick sprayed SpongeBob with ketchup, but they burned all the food.
- The fish says SpongeBob and Patrick are trapped in the cave forever. Obviously, everyone knows one thing---if you can go in, then you can come out---nothing happened to the cave entrance, so why didn't SpongeBob and Patrick just go out through there?
- SpongeBob says that they are out of water despite the FACT they live in the ocean and they are constantly surrounded by water.
- The second episode with acorns on the title card, the first being Tea at the Treedome.
- When SpongeBob says that they need to use their razor sharp wits, his top right hole turns the same colour as the sky for a second.
- Even though SpongeBob tipped all their water on the fire, Patrick puts him in a pot full of water.
- After the August 26 2013 showing, This episode (along with The Inmates of Summer) will stop airing in the United States forever.
|← Season 4 Season 5 Season 6 →|