The Nitwitting (Episode)
|Airdate:||January 13, 2019|
|Previous Episode:||Gary & Spot|
|Next Episode:||The Ballad of Filthy Muck|
|SpongeBob SquarePants||Tom Kenny|
|Patrick Star||Bill Fagerbakke|
The Nitwitting is a season 12 episode.
Patrick inducts SpongeBob into his prestigious society of dullards and doofuses. Patrick and Spongebob go to Patrick’s club, the Empty Head Society, a society of the dumbest people in Bikini Bottom (many of whom are only seen in this episode). Spongebob wants to join, but first he must prove his lack of smarts to be inducted to the club. After removing his brain, being smacked in the face with a board, and chugging a jar of spit, SpongeBob joins the club. The Empty Heads soon leave to do their “civic duty”, infamously known to Bikini Bottom as “the Nitwitting”, in which the club destroys much of Bikini Bottom. SpongeBob eventually wants to leave the club, and Patrick helps him regain his normal intellect.
- SpongeBob has a “code Spongebob” named after him at Barg’n Mart for when he goes on a destructive spree.
- Patrick had a dead fly, hair, a rope (tied around his eyeball), and a bone stuck in his eyes from the unicycle jump.
- A black-haired variant of Howard Blandy appears going in the Empty Head Society.
- Patrick’s brain was smaller than a pea and unattached.
- A large lobster was the clerk at the Empty Head Society.
- Patrick blasts a parking meter off its pole with his “patootie” (butt), likely because he has “iron buns” (used to win wrestling match in Krusty Krushers).
|← Season 11 Season 12 Season 13 →|