The Krabby Patty That Ate Bikini Bottom (Episode)
From SpongePedia, the First SpongeBob Wiki.
Revision as of 00:11, 5 February 2012 by Guysponge22
|The Krabby Patty That Ate Bikini Bottom|
|Airdate:||25 November 2011|
|Previous Episode:||Bubble Troubles|
|Next Episode:||Bubble Buddy Returns|
|SpongeBob SquarePants||Tom Kenny|
The Krabby Patty That Ate Bikini Bottom is an episode from Season 8.
- Bikini Bottom
- SpongeBob's House
- Patrick's House
- Krusty Krab
- Chum Bucket
- Sandy's Treedome
- Grocery Store (Mentioned)
Mr. Krabs uses Sandy's experimental growth formula on a Krabby Patty with disastrous results.
- Mr.Krabs spends his weekends looking for spare change on the seabed using a magnet.
- How come Krabs doesn't need a water helmet once he his inside the Treedome?
- One person said it was Krabalanche.
- The woman from The Great Patty Caper was seen again. (The woman with orange hair and a green dress)
- It looks like Squidward's House was eaten by the Krabby Patty Monster since it was passed on without being seen.
- Sandy powers her helicopter on coconut milk.
- This is another time you see SpongeBob barefoot. The 1st time was Sleepy Time.
- SpongeBob's shoe was consumed by the Krabby Patty Monster, but it later reappeared on his foot when he and Squidward are trying to leave the restaurant.
|← Season 7 Season 8 Season 9 →|