From SpongePedia, the First SpongeBob Wiki.
A SquarePants Family Vacation is an episode from Season 8.
It's the beginning of a big vacation with SpongeBob and Patrick getting it started before it takes 'a turn for the stupid'. SpongeBob tells Patrick to stop spraying Cheese Frizz on his camera. Just then SpongeBob's parents arrive and his dad tells him to get in the car and his mom tells him to get Patrick. SpongeBob and Patrick get in the car, the car starts, then SpongeBob and Patrick look at the brochure to their destination, the Great Barrier Reef. Then SpongeBob's mom says that they should play a game. Patrick suggests Hide and Seek. Patrick hides under the car.
- This episode was promoted as SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip or just simply called Runaway Roadtrip.
- A clip of the episode was shown at the Comic-Con 2011 SpongeBob panel: (video).
- A 66-minute DVD was be released September 20th, 2011 with the real name of this episode.
- A video game titled SpongeBob's Surf and Skate Roadtrip will be released November 8, 2011.
- How come nobody ran away from the car when it was in the mall & why did it wait on the escalator instead of bouncing straight off?
- BASSCAR Baytona 400 is a spoof of NASCAR Daytona 400
- Why is Patrick pretending to move the car like a mime?
- How does the sign know the service station is Probably Pretty Far if it doesn't know where it exactly is?
- Patrick had his stomach's vocal cords removed before the trip.
- Why is there a vending machine in the mystical place?
- SpongeBob's mom's name is Margret.
- SpongeBob is afraid of tourists!
||A SquarePants Family Vacation