SpongeBob's House is a pineapple under the sea. It is situated adjacent to Squidward Tentacles' house on Conch Street in the city of Bikini Bottom. The only living creatures in the house are SpongeBob and Gary. SpongeBob's house next to Squidward's house and two houses away from Patrick's rock. The inside is very colorful and has various major themes, but it mainly looks like a beach house. The floor plan has not been set, like most of the buildings in Bikini Bottom. Paintings are found with various decorations supporting an underwater theme. Spongebobs House Was Built In 1999.
 1st Floor:
- Living Room - This is where SpongeBob entertains his guests. It has several chairs, a wall decoration in the form of a fish lure, several tables, and a diver's helmet TV. In Banned in Bikini Bottom, a window was cut into one of the walls and several Krusty Krab tables were placed in here. Also, there is a conch shell cordless phone that has no base and is pink in color. It has nine push-buttons and an expendable metal antenna. It has a mechanical bell ringer. The living room has one blue and green legless sofa, and, a red-and-white-striped possibly inflatable chair with a life preserver in the middle. There is also a table made of fishhooks that SpongeBob's conch-shell phone usually rests on.
- Kitchen - The kitchen is where SpongeBob prepares his meals and feeds Gary. It usually has a Dutch-style stove, a submarine refrigerator, cabinets made of crates on boards with chains, a sink (really a bucket with a faucet) counter tops (surfboards with hula skirts and bamboo posts), and a table (really a piece of wood placed on a beach ball).
- Garage - This is where SpongeBob's reef blower is placed. It is at the back of the pineapple. It first appeared in the episode Reef Blower. Also, his unicycle may be placed here.
 1st Floor Mezzanine
- Library - All the books SpongeBob read are stored here. It has shelves, a chair, a slide, and a fireplace. In Something Smells, a pipe organ was seen as well.
 2nd Floor
- Office - This is SpongeBob's workplace where he does his homework. It mainly has a desk with a lamp and a pencil-holder.
- Bedroom - This is where SpongeBob and Gary sleep. It has a three-mattress bed, a pile of newspapers for Gary, a nightstand for his alarm clock, and sometimes a treasure chest that SpongeBob never uses (mainly because he lost the keys). Sometimes, a closet and calendar are shown, and in the SpongeBob SquarePants Movie, all of SpongeBob's Employee of the Month awards were kept on one of the walls. His bedroom is sometimes shown with what appears to be a pet scallop in a cage. The purpose of this is not yet known.
- Bathroom - SpongeBob goes to the bathroom, brushes his teeth, and bathes here. It has a bathtub,a wringer, a toilet, and a vanity for his sink.
 3rd Floor
- Top Roof - Roof of SpongeBob's House. Sometimes a long winding staircase leading from SpongeBob's room.
The house, obviously in it's name is a pineapple, orange-colored with criss-crossed lines and small dots, a chimney and with leaves as its roof. The house features two windows, but in some episodes, there are three, and in the episode Naughty Nautical Neighbors, the back view of the house was shown. The door of the house has the shape of a typical and common door with a wheel of a ship as the opener or "doorknob". In some episodes, like I Was a Teenage Gary, it was shown that SpongeBob still needs a key to open the house and the keyhole is shaped like a shell or a scallop. The house has flowers that represent his spice garden on each side and a road with hard rocks leads on this house. SpongeBob's house is located at 124 Conch Street, Bikini Bottom. In the episode Krabby Road he has a garage where SpongeBob and his band practice.
- In Night Light, the Moth takes away the entire pineapple home.
- In Home Sweet Pineapple the nematodes eat SpongeBob's house until SpongeBob plants the last seed, regrowing his pineapple.
 Destruction, Remodels, and Reconstruction
- In Home Sweet Pineapple, the house gets eaten by nematodes, but it grows back.
- In Sandy, SpongeBob, and the Worm, the place gets partially eaten by the worm, but it's quickly repaired. Later in the episode, it may have been crushed when the worm fell into Bikini Bottom.
- In Opposite Day, SpongeBob destroys his own house but Squidward fixes it.
- In Spy Buddies, the house fries and turns black when a bomb was set off, but it was not completely annihilated.
- In Sing a Song of Patrick, his house was destroyed by Patrick's song I Wrote This.
- Also in the game "Creature From The Krusty Krab" it is destroyed numerous times.
- In Not Normal,SpongeBob changes his pineapple to a real house.
- In Porous Pockets, it was reconstructed into a mansion.
- In Banned in Bikini Bottom, it was used as the The Secret Krusty Krab when Miss Priss shut the original down. More details in the Inside section of this page.
- In Patty Hype, when SpongeBob was sleeping, he dreamed he was getting older and his house went ripe.
- In New Fish in Town, Squdiward knocks it down using a bulldozer.
- Both in Big Sister Sam and in the The Monster Who Came To Bikini Bottom it was destroyed by wrecking.
- In Sentimental Sponge the house was condemned with all the garbage in the house.
- In Mermaid Man Begins the house was taken away by the storm.
- In Home Sweet Rubble the house rotted and was remade by portions from Mr. Krabs,Patrick,Sandy. But it was destroyed since Squidward who was underneath escaped as it collapsed. But it was restored as a pineapple from a can.
- In Gary's New Toy, Gary attempts to "destroy" a toy ball that he became too obsessed with, and, through a series of spontanous events, manages to blow up the whole house.
- SpongeBob and Gary are the main inhabitants of SpongeBob's House although there were many other different inhabitants in certain episodes. For example there was:
- Rex the Worm
- Jerry and Lary the Snails
- Used Napkin
- Hundreds of Jellyfish
- Unnamed Clam from Help Wanted and One Krab's Trash
- Flying Dutchman
- Puffy Fluffy
- Mr. Krabs
- Also, many people of Bikini Bottom went there in Party Pooper Pants and SpongeBob Meets the Strangler.