|Line 51:||Line 51:|
Revision as of 09:32, 21 October 2021
|Airdate:||August 21, 1999|
|Previous Episode:||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy|
|Next Episode:||Hall Monitor|
|SpongeBob SquarePants||Tom Kenny|
|Patrick Star||Bill Fagerbakke|
Pickles is an episode from Season 1.
- 9:00 p.m.: The clock is shown
- 7:00 a.m.: SpongeBob wakes up
- Mr. Krabs
- Bubble Bass (debut)
- Krusty Krab customers
It is an average day at the Krusty Krab, until trouble-maker Bubble Bass has a special order for SpongeBob. When he gets his order, Bubble Bass lies about there being no pickles on it to cause trouble for SpongeBob, and it does. Much to Mr. Krabs' dismay, Bubble Bass knows about the microscopic "Money Back Guarantee" on on the menu, and Bubble Bass requests a refund (to be taken out of SpongeBob's paycheck). SpongeBob loses his confidence (and his mind) and cannot remember how to do anything. Mr. Krabs tells SpongeBob to go home and get some rest. Squidward takes over the grill, leading to disaster, since he burns everything.
Mr. Krabs is worried about the effect that Squidward's cooking is having on business, so he resolves to get SpongeBob back to work. When Mr. Krabs arrives at SpongeBob's house, everything is in total disarray: eggs and toast are nailed to the walls, furniture is tipped over, music is playing backwards, and SpongeBob is wearing underwear on his head. Mr. Krabs explains to SpongeBob that if he remembers how to make a Krabby Patty, he will be back in order. It takes several days, but SpongeBob finally remembers how to make a Krabby Patty with the works. When SpongeBob returns to work, Bubble Bass requests the same food and lies about having no pickles again. Upon taking one look at Bubble Bass's mouth, SpongeBob cleverly realizes that Bubble Bass is putting the Pickles under his tongue. SpongeBob pulls up Bubble Bass' tongue, revealing several orders worth of pickles and the car keys of a Krusty Krab patron.
- It would have been impossible for Bubble Bass to hide the pickles under his tongue for so many days.
- SpongeBob says 3 cheers for Squidward, but he actually says hip-hip 4 times.
- When SpongeBob goes back to the Krusty Krab, we see he is wearing his hat. When he looks into the spatula, the hat is gone, but when we see him afterward, the hat is still on his head.
- On the menu, the Krabby Patty is misspelled as Krabby Pattie.
- Closed captioning error: Throughout the episode, Bubble Bass is listed as Bubble Bath.
- In this episode, SpongeBob makes Krabby Patties in a different way than he usually does.
- While Mr. Krabs is talking to the confused SpongeBob in SpongeBob's house, the music that's playing is being played backwards.
- "HE BURNT MY SHAKE" and the entirety of Bubble Bass's order (which is a parody of In-N-Out Burger's secret menu orders and can actually get you something in real life, though it'll give you diabetes) has become a popular Internet meme.
|Season 1 Season 2 →|