Mr. Krabs (robot)
- Mr. Krabs was also accused of being a robot on Krab Borg.
Robot Krabs is a highly sophisticated robot that has many different features. Inside, from where Plankton controls it, there are hundreds of levers and pulleys to make the robot do many things. The robot is red and constructed from metal, with a metal suit as stated by SpongeBob. It has big eyes and its face looks like and functions as a microphone. The robot appears to wear the same clothing as Mr. Krabs, but made from metal.
The robot has a self-destruct device activated by a penny inserted through a coin slot on his belt buckle and he can disguise himself as a bread toaster.
One of the giveaways that the robot is not Mr. Krabs is that it periodically emits an exhaust fume with an audible noise from an exhaust pipe at the rear whenever it lies.
The robot was destroyed by SpongeBob in Imitation Krabs.
- Imitation Krabs
- Possibly referenced in Krab Borg
- The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie (Deleted Scene)
- New Leaf
- Spy Buddies
 Video games/Online Games
Operation: Krabby Patty
In the video game: Operation Krabby Patty, Plankton uses Robo Krabs to steal Krabby Patties in the Personal Computer CD game Operation: Krabby Patty. However, this robot is designed more different. It is rusty, has no shirt or pants design, has more crooked arms, uses wheels for legs, and somewhat resembles Mechagodzilla's chest.
- Mr. Krabs robot also appears in SpongeBob's online game Reef Rumble as the final boss.
- Mr. Krabs robot self destructs when a penny is inserted.
- It is unknown how in "New Leaf," there was the robot in the Krusty Krab closet filled with Plankton's failures since the robot from "Imitation Krabs" blew up. There are three logical explanation to how that could happen:
- "New Leaf" happened after "Spy Buddies."
- There was another attempt before "New Leaf" in which one of the robot's design survived after Plankton's unseen plan was foiled.
- Plankton might have rebuilt Robot Krabs.