House Sittin' for Sandy (Episode)
From SpongePedia, the First SpongeBob Wiki.
(Redirected from House Sittin' for Sandy)
|House Sittin' for Sandy|
|Airdate:||September 30, 2011|
|Previous Episode:||Pet Sitter Pat|
|Next Episode:||Smoothe Jazz at Bikini Bottom|
|SpongeBob SquarePants||Tom Kenny|
|Patrick Star||Bill Fagerbakke|
|Sandy Cheeks||Carolyn Lawrence|
House Sittin' for Sandy is an episode from Season 8.
- Bikini Bottom
- SpongeBob's House
- Sandy's Treedome
- Krusty Krab (mentioned)
- Jellyfish Fields (mentioned)
- Inventors Convention (mentioned)
SpongeBob is asked to watch over Sandy's home after she leaves for a Inventors Convention. Things seem to go well until Patrick stops by and chaos starts to emerge.
- This is another time SpongeBob wakes up barefoot.
- In the Treedome there is a Kelp Greenhouse, Robot Warehouse, Worm Incubator, and some rare artifacts on a shelf.
- Sandy has at least 2,000 Robots in the warehouse.
- It seems a gentle touch makes the Robots turn on.
- SpongeBob thought he would never die with a fish bowl on his head.
- Sandy's ray fixed up all the damage caused by the Robots. It turned out to be an experiment so she could test her rubble-reversin ray blaster. But the robot broke it and it was the only one.
|← Season 7 Season 8 Season 9 →|