Episode Transcript: To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants
From SpongePedia, the First SpongeBob Wiki.
Revision as of 19:17, 19 April 2011 by SpongeBot
|Back Episode Transcript||Next Episode Transcript|
Episode Article: To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants
- Mr. Krabs
- Nat Peterson
- Billy (Teenager)
- Clothes Store Employee in the Mall
- Krusty Krab Customers
- French Narrator
- Narrator: Another quiet day in Bikini Bottom. But it wasn't always this way. Once, it was horrible! (lightning is shown, trees are blowing, a bridge is shaking, and a person is seen, and people are shown helping pigs from a flood in their home.) (setting goes to SpongeBob's house) The unimaginable happened! One day, SpongeBob SquarePants...changed his pants. (A woman is seen, and she screams so loud)
- Mr. Krabs: Why Don't You Just Take Them Off!
(Then Cut to Krusty Krab and he Opens)
- SpongeBob UnderPants: Order Up Squidward!
- Sandy Cheeks: Well, Well, If It Isn't SpongeBob UnderPants (She Laughs)
(He Look his Underwear and he Scream)
- SpongeBob: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!! (Echo Version)
(SpongeBob Screams when hear an Echo)