Code Yellow (Episode)
From SpongePedia, the First SpongeBob Wiki.
Revision as of 11:45, 21 May 2018 by 18.104.22.168
|Airdate:||June 3, 2017|
|Previous Episode:||Unreal Estate|
|Next Episode:||Mimic Madness|
|SpongeBob SquarePants||Tom Kenny|
|Squidward Tentacles||Rodger Bumpass|
Code Yellow is an episode from Season 10.
Squidward plans to get a nose job at the hospital, meanwhile SpongeBob gets a job as a doctor.
- This episode and it's sister episode aired in several countries before the USA. It first premiered in Israel & Turkey on March 14, 2017, and would later premiere in the Netherlands on April 14, 2017, and Poland on April 30, 2017.
- This episode may possibly be set after "Demolition Doofus" because Mrs. Puff is in hospital being treated from having puffing problems.
- This episode may possibly be set after "Mrs. Puff, You're Fired" because SpongeBob cannot drive the puffing machine well with eyes open but can drive well when wearing safety goggles.
- March 14, 2017 (Israel & Turkey)
- April 14, 2017 (Netherlands)
- April 30, 2017 (Poland)
- June 10, 2017 (Russia)
- July 5, 2017 (Germany)
- October 2, 2017 (United Kingdom)
- October 14, 2017 (France)
- November 6, 2017 (Canada)
|← Season 9 Season 10 Season 11 →|