Artist Unknown (Episode)
|Previous Episode:||Sailor Mouth|
|Next Episode:||Jellyfish Hunter|
"Artist Unknown" is an episode from Season 2
9:00 AM: Art lesson starts
- Monty P. Moneybanks
- Bikini Bottom Citzens
- Art Class
- Bikini Bottom Dump
Squidward starts to teach an art class at the Recreation Center, but SpongeBob is the only person who shows up. Then, Squidward tries to pass off SpongeBob's art sculpture as his own, in order to impress Monty P. Moneybags, a world-famous art collector.
- Michelangelo's sculpture, "David" is used in this episode, but they put a shell over David's penis so kids wouldn't judge or have a bad influence.
- When Squidward gets SpongeBob back in Artist Unknown he says, "Let's start with the circle again," and makes a perfect circle. SpongeBob circles about 4 or 5 times and only one circle comes out.
- When SpongeBob creates the statue, the right arm of it is tucked behind its back and the left arm is bent with the hand resting on the chin. When the art collector jumps onto the head to remove the nose Squidward placed on it, the arms are switched so that the left arm is behind and the right hand is up on the chin. Then, when the art collector carries the statue out, the arms are back in their original positions.
- In Artist Unknown, Squidward teaches his art class in the same building as the marching band was practicing in "Band Geeks".
- This is Monty M.'s first appearance so far.
|← Season 1 Season 2 Season 3 →|