Are You Happy Now? (Episode)
From SpongePedia, the First SpongeBob Wiki.
(Redirected from Are You Happy Now?)
|Are You Happy Now?|
|Airdate:||March 31, 2012|
|Next Episode:||Planet of the Jellyfish|
|SpongeBob SquarePants||Tom Kenny|
|Squidward Tentacles||Rodger Bumpass|
Are You Happy Now? is an episode from Season 8.
 Time Cards shown
- 2 weeks later
SpongeBob tries to make Squidward think of all his "good" memories.
- In this episode Patrick seems to eat of the dumpster out in the back of the Krusty Krab instead of paying for the food since he has no money.
- SpongeBob considers the Krusty Krab Work Schedule to be full of his memories which took place all at the Krusty Krab.
- The sign in front of the sculpture was moved from Created by Squidward Tentacles to Burned by Fiasco.
- It is revealed that Squidward is afraid of heights.
- Harold trained for 20 years just to climb a mountain and was nearly the first until both SpongeBob and Squidward flew out of a ballon to become the first two to "Climb" the mountain.
- This is the second time a mailman mistakes Squidward's last name. The first was The Great Snail Race.
|← Season 7 Season 8 Season 9 →|